The adoption process allows us to learn about you, so that we can help find the perfect match for your home.
- Fill out an application either online or at the adoption stand.
- An adoption coordinator will review your application and get back to you.
- If you don't hear from someone within 48 hours, please contact us.
- Potential adopters are carefully screened to ensure we find the right forever home for the dogs and cats we rescue.
We do not have a shelter, so most of our animals live in foster homes. If you are interested in seeing the animals available for adoption, we host an adoption stand at the Petco in Short Pump on Saturdays from 11AM – 2PM. If you can't wait until the weekend, several of our cats live at Petco during regular store hours, and they love visitors!
Not all of our animals come to stand each week, so contact us if there is a specific animal you want to meet. On major holidays and other special events, we may not host the adoption stand. Please see our Facebook page for the most up to date schedule.
- $95 for a cat or kitten
- $150 for an adult dog
- $200 for a puppy (under one year of age)
The adoption fee covers the cost of shots, spay/neuter, microchipping and worm/flea treatments. Cash, check and credit card accepted.
Not Ready to adopt?
Check out our volunteer & foster opportunities.