About the Pet Expo
Pet Expo is a unique indoor event where people can bring their pet to enjoy a day of fun and excitement with the whole family. It takes place at the Richmond Raceway Complex, 600 E Laburnum Ave. (Free parking available).
Tickets are sold at the door. Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 6-12. It's free for children under 6 and for pets.
Over 50 exhibitors will be on hand offering a variety of goods and services. Activities are scheduled throughout the day, many of which involve pet participation! Check out pictures from the 2018 event to see what a great time everyone had!
All proceeds benefit Henrico Humane Society and help homeless animals in the community.
For Sponsors and Vendors
If you have a pet-related business or passion and are interested in participating in the Pet Expo, there are many ways to get involved.
- Become a Sponsor
- Reserve Vendor/Exhibitor space at the Expo
- Advertise your business
- Donate a silent auction item
All sponsorship, exhibitor, and advertising payments can be submitted online.
- November 16: Sponsorship deadline for inclusion on event posters
- December 7: Early Bird deadline - exhibitor cost increases from $175 to $200 (non-profit exhibitor increases from $75 to $100)
- December 7: Deadline for program ad art submission
Email or call Kristin Pettway if you have any questions.
- Phone: 276-206-6963
Thanks for your interest in Pet Expo!